The Water Conservation School can provide the following services for water utilities:
- Complete Water Conservation Manuals
- Joint Water Conservation Funding Applications with the water management districts to meet your local water conservation education needs
- Consumer Confidence Reports
- Water Conservation Education for Employees
- Water Conservation Education for Customers covering indoor, outdoor, use of native Florida plants, the benefits of reclaimed water for reuse, the status of Florida's aquifers.
- Customer water conservation newsletters.
- Updates for water utility and elected city officials on Florida's water laws.
- Specially designed programs for high-end users, including personal water audits and water conservation education programs.
- Publicity for your utilities conservation programs through new releases and specially placed stories in your local and trade media
- Community outreach contacting local builders and nurseries to promote the use of drought tolerant, yet beautiful landscapes and in placing demonstration water wise landscapes on public lands.
- Meet with local science schoolteachers and provide customers children with a respect for the importance of a water-saving culture.
- Meet your other conservation needs as they arise.
For more information on services and pricing or other special requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com